Senior Product Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products that customers love? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you enjoy working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in the Life Sciences industry, especially around compliance? Then we have the role for you!
The Senior Product Manager for QualityDocs is a critical position responsible for our QualityDocs (Quality documentation) Vault application. This position will work closely with our existing QualityDocs Product Manager, customers, prospects, sales, consulting, Vault platform product managers, and development to help construct product roadmaps, define product specifications, and support successful customer implementations on Vault.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Be part of the QualityDocs product management team that drives the strategic direction of the Veeva Vault QualityDocs application
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry requirements like 21 CFR Part 11 and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with market owners, services, engineering, product management, and operations to deliver high-quality easy to use features
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with marketing to ensure that product features and benefits are clearly communicated to key audiences
- Provide support to all areas of the organization including Sales, QA, Development & Services
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management, Life Sciences Software Consulting, or similar role
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Passion for product quality and usability
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with document management solutions
- Experience with compliance aspects in the life-sciences industry, including 21 CFR Part 11, change management, training & distribution, and QMS data
- Experience in the development of platform-as-a-service (PaaS) or configurable enterprise SaaS applications
- Prior work in software development or computer science degree.
- Experience writing detailed user stories, managing a backlog and product roadmap
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top