Senior Product Manager
The Veeva Vault team is looking for a Pleasanton-based Senior Product Manager to design learning management and questionnaire components that can be reused across its growing portfolio of applications. The role will be responsible for converting requirements and competitive intelligence into best in class product designs. You will work closely with developers and consumers to support the delivery of new features and setting priorities for future enhancements.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, and a familiarity with other CRM, ERP or LMS software packages.
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from other product teams, customers, executives, market owners, sales, services and engineering
- Define actionable product requirements that meet strategic goals
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. application development, platform development, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Balance short-term needs and long-term goals
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Experienced with enterprise software Product Management or Professional Services role
- Ability to demonstrate strong solution and architecture design decision making (raw product design skills)
- Critical listening and analytical skills with the ability to translate requirements to product functionality
- Comfortable with data-heavy applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working on individual assignments as well as interactive group design sessions
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Willingness to travel – 1-2 times per quarter
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top