Senior Product Designer, Vault
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are a small team of product designers working on a highly innovative and successful application. The ideal candidate will share our passion for design and have a keen interest in championing user-centered design within the organization. If you are passionate about what you do and you like to see your designs realized every 3 to 5 weeks and used by real customers, then we want you to join our team!
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer who can take the lead on new and existing experiences. You are laser-focused on user centered design principles but you also are experienced and thoughtful in finding the balance between user experience and the goals of the business. You are passionate about what you do and excited to grow with a team.
- Turn complex product requirements into intuitive and efficient experiences for our users
- Develop concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and other design artifacts as needed for product development
- Design and create prototypes for new features and/or presentations using Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Experience Design or similar
- Partner closely with Product Management, Developers & QA to deliver the final product
- Help develop tools to ensure that we have a smooth design hand-off with product management, engineering & QA and that our design system and patterns are implemented correctly
- Help to mentor team members and to educate the broader organization on user experience
- 5+ years creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise space
- Formal design knowledge and examples where you translated complex features into intuitive designs
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including navigation, user flows, information design and high fidelity mock-ups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how comps translate to code
- Degree in relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
- Experience with HTML/CSS and JS
- Responsive Design
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top