Senior Product Designer (UX), Vault
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer who can take the lead on new and existing experiences within the Vault application. You are laser-focused on user centered design principles but you also are experienced and thoughtful in finding the balance between user experience and the goals of the business. You are passionate about what you do and excited to grow with a team and to provide mentoring to more junior members of the product design team.
- Turn complex product requirements into intuitive and efficient experiences for our users
- Develop concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and other design artifacts as needed for product development
- Design and create prototypes for new features and/or presentations using Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Experience Design or similar
- Partner closely with Product Management, Developers & QA to deliver the final product
- Help develop tools to ensure that we have a smooth design hand-off with product management, engineering & QA and that our design system and patterns are implemented correctly
- Help to mentor team members and to educate the broader organization on user experience
- 5+ years creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise space
- A good balance between interaction design and visual design skills, with the ability to create pixel perfect mocks
- Formal design knowledge and examples where you translated complex features into intuitive designs
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including navigation, user flows, information design and high fidelity mock-ups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- A solid understanding of how comps translate to code
- Degree in relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Native mobile app experience (iOS & Android)
- Experience with building components and design systems
- Responsive Design
- Knowledge of technologies including React.js, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top