Senior Product Designer (UX)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer to help design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.Responsibilities:
- You’ll be solving user problems and defining components and patterns.
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- 5+ years product design experience with mobile and web products.
- Extensive experience in a senior individual contribution role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top