Senior Manager, Security & Compliance
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
As the Senior Manager, Security & Compliance, you will manage the Information Security Management program throughout the organization, and support Audit, Quality & Compliance programs for Information Security and its internal business partners.
- Perform risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying and articulating the impact to the business.
- Prepare risk reports for different audiences throughout the organization including senior executives and business unit management.
- Perform security assessments against industry standard frameworks including: NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, ISO 27001, Trust Service Principles (SOC), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Coordinate security certification audits with third party auditors.
- Coordinate with product, engineering, technical operations and IT to design security solutions to address identified gaps.
- Monitor the implementation of mitigating projects and their impact in reducing security risk scores.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build Security Risk awareness throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Proficiency in a risk management framework and experience in conducting security risk assessments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills along with experience in preparing reports for senior executives.
- Proactive readiness activities with internal partners and external customers/clients.
- Delivers effective and strong documentation to support compliance and certification audits.
- Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines.
- CISSP, CISA Certifications preferred.
- CCSK certification.
Back to top