Senior Manager, Customer Support
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are looking for an experienced & energetic customer support professional to manage and grow our 1st Line customer support team within Asia Pacific. You will work closely with internal teams (Support and Product Management, Sales, Services) as well as our customers to ensure success. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
Be prepared to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and to discuss the experiences you have had where you were called upon to be highly organized and detail oriented, and to juggle a multitude of projects at one time.Responsibilities
- Manage the 1st Line customer support team across Asia Pacific – hire and retain the best software support professionals and planning for future business needs
- Implement 1st Line Support Centers across Asia Pac based on market needs
- Conduct performance reviews for Global Service Center Team. Mentor, coach and lead the team to success
- Act as the escalation manager for APAC for 1st line customer product issues, and driving the issue to resolution as well as managing communications within Veeva and the customer
- Build meaningful metrics around 1st Line support and analyze the data for gaps and improvement areas
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with Customers
- Approve processes, policies, and procedures to ensure customer success
- Have high level product understanding across all Product areas
- Work with Product Management and Product Support teams to provide customer feedback and also assist in product direction
- Strategic thinking and help drive organizational initiatives
- Ability to communicate and drive results with Product Leadership
- Conduct quarterly operational reviews to drive improvement
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of technology / admin / software / support related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers as well as team members
- Strong Customer Service background
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Cross Region Management Experience
- Previous experience in the life sciences industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Zendesk, and JIRA
- Understanding of applications and operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top