Senior Manager, Commercial Strategy
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is investing to support the life sciences industry to achieve commercial excellence through the Veeva Commercial Cloud and our new product Veeva CRM Events Management. Ongoing alignment with customers and the industry is key to understand the drivers and deliver the right innovation. The strategy team is looking for a Senior Manager/Director, Commercial Strategy to drive the communication of the value and strategic direction of Veeva CRM Events Management with our customers, develop the market, provide key market insights, develop value propositions, and provide input to the product strategy and roadmap.
In this role, the candidate would be working with the industry and multiple internal Veeva stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Services to drive market development for Veeva CRM Events Management.
- Develop and own the market strategy for Veeva CRM Events Management in Europe
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and strategic direction for Veeva CRM Events Management to senior level stakeholders in Life Sciences and collaborate with the sales teams to drive growth
- Work closely with Marketing to create campaigns that generate awareness and interest in target audiences
- Work with Product Management to ensure development roadmap is aligned with industry priorities
- Establish Veeva thought leadership in Events Management through publications, public speaking and networking
- Experience working in an Events Management function in Life Sciences as an employee, consultant or vendor
- Exposure to and affinity with Life Sciences industry commercial functions
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly grasp industry and customer challenges
- Significant experience in market analysis, business case and ROI model development experience
- Affinity and experience with technology and the role it can play in business effectiveness
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders across functions and levels in customers’ organizations
- Ability to undertake aspects of multiple roles across sales, strategy, product marketing and services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Energetic with a structured and organized way of working
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to travel frequently across Europe
- Experience in creating and executing go to market plans for new products or services
- Business development experience for software or services solutions
- Connections across multiple Life Sciences companies and related parties
- Language skills (Other than English)
- Understanding of Pharma industry transparency requirements
- Understanding of CRM technology
Back to top