Senior Interaction Designer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Do you have a passion for user experience design? Are you inspired by the challenge of data visualization and exploration? We are looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to join the Network product team to help us deliver a high quality solution that our customers love. You will be joining a small team of A players and will work closely with product managers and developers to turn functional requirements into wireframes, hi-fi mockups, and finished products.
• Wireframe and work on specs in concert with product managers and cross-functional team
• Work with cross-functional team to meet release schedules and maintain coherent interaction designs
• Research the latest UX/UI concepts, trends and best practices, and provide recommendations
• Help to create and maintain a continuously-evolving pattern library
• Mentor junior members of the UX team
• 4+ years of experience as Interaction Designer on enterprise or consumer applications (not just web sites)
• A portfolio demonstrating experience with complex applications
• Great design and aesthetic sense
• Strong knowledge of interaction design best practices
• Deep understanding of how to balance visual design, content strategy, information architecture and user research points of view in product design work
• Experience working collaboratively in a fast-moving startup environment side-by-side with engineers, product managers and QA to arrive at the best designs possible for the users, the business goals, and the technical constraints
• Degree in HCI, IX design, Human Factors, Information Architecture, or design degree with equivalent understanding of SDLC and Design
Nice to Have:
• Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
• Familiarity with concepts of data exploration and visualization
Back to top