Senior Field Marketing Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Field Marketing Program Manager to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
As Senior Field Marketing Program Manager, you will work to design and execute world-class Field Marketing programs. This role will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the North American pipeline goals. The Senior Field Marketing Program Manager will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support Veeva revenue objectives growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and successful execution of targeted marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, executive roundtables, etc.
- Ensure alignment with corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., SEM/SEO, content syndication, digital advertising) and if necessary localize to extend reach or impact
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Veeva field marketing and sales teams
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of demand generation and field marketing plans, aligning with product marketing on content plans
- Track and measure demand-to-close metrics across demand generation and field marketing programs, optimizing resources against objectives and budget
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Leading, managing, and building a virtual team of demand generation and field marketing resources.
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise solution demand creation and field marketing
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services, and product marketing
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong orientation to managing program details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Travel 15-25%
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- SF Bay Area preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top