Senior Director, Vault Quality Europe
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Sr Director, Vault Quality Europe is a critical position requiring a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Quality market in Europe. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Growing Veeva’s Quality market in Europe.
- Providing thought leadership and sales support to teams in the field
- Assisting with the development of product strategy and messaging
- Coordinating resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond.
- Leading the Quality Market Owner team in Europe.
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience with quality and manufacturing processes, such as SOP management and CAPA processing, as a consultant or team member, preferably across multiple life sciences organizations
- Extensive experience working within the manufacturing or quality areas of life sciences company with SOP management, CAPA management, product data management and associated quality and manufacturing technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes or solutions
- Willingness to travel.
- 4+ years experience working for a quality and manufacturing software company
- 5+ years experience with content management technologies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms.
- Experience with QbD initiatives
- Experience selling software or services to life sciences organisations
Back to top