Senior Director, Education Services
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Senior Director, Education Services, is a strategic role leading overall Education Services worldwide, with full ownership of business strategy, execution and financial objectives. This role will lead multiple functional teams in the development, creation and delivery of major customer and partner business programs and services, and is a major contributor to overall success of the Services team. The Senior Director may also be responsible for ensuring internal Veeva teams are ready to support specific programs.
- Directs and owns the design and execution of Education offerings and programs mapped to corporate initiatives and ensures attainment of key metrics associated with those offerings.
- Determines operational policies for the department/division; ensures legal and financial compliance of department’s methods and processes, including maintenance of fair pricing and discounting practices.
- Drives major sales-oriented programs and the creation of negotiation, legal and sales tools supporting Education Services.
- Ensures effective departmental skills development appropriate to new and ongoing product and professional skills requirements – contributes as appropriate to overall internal readiness programs.
- Manages and monitors all Education department financial performance, including metrics of functional teams, to achieve assigned quarterly and annual targets; owns full P&L of department.
- Develops annual and quarterly budget, working with Finance and SVP, Global Customer Services, as needed; ensures consistent budget management.
- Ensures accurate forecasting and reconciliation of Education revenue and expenses, overall and by functional teams, globally.
- BA or BS required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years in the technology industry or a technology services department.
- 10 or more years of solid experience in a leadership and management role focused on technology services, with definite focus on technology training and implementation services in corporations.
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar fee-based Services business with proven direct sales and P&L management experience and success.
- Experience developing and implementing new business programs, strategies, and processes, communicating and rolling out to larger company audiences, and tracking progress and impact.
- Experienced in design/development of systems and productivity improvement processes, working across functional and cross company teams.
- Effective internal, external and peer communicator; interacts directly with Executive team members and senior client personnel as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 30% per month and internationally.
- Experience managing services related to Content Management, CRM, Life Sciences.
Back to top