Senior Consultant (Vault R&D – Regulatory)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS software solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Ideally located in Belgium, France, Germany, Nordics or UK but other locations will be considered.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and global regulatory needs, translating requirements into software solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of business-specific applications built on the Vault Platform
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault and enterprise content management platform across an organisation globally
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organisation
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory domain with demonstrated deep understanding of global regulatory requirements, compliance considerations and processes for submission planning, submission content management and/or registration tracking
- Proven track record leading high-impact global software implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for systems or functions such as: Registration Tracking, eSubmissions, eCTD, XEVMPD, IDMP, Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a RIM solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-70% in Europe
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorised to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role. The work location is remote within Europe. Qualified Europe based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top