Senior Consultant (Vault R&D – Quality)
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how GxP documents, quality processes and regulatory compliance are managed in Life Sciences? Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is the industry’s only complete quality solution for managing quality processes with regulated content and data across the organization.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have deep quality expertise and a passion for helping customers transform and modernize their quality management processes with our cloud-based Quality suite of applications (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs).
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and global quality and compliance needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing quality processes across the enterprise.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role. The work location is remote within the Europe. Qualified Europe based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support the management of quality processes
- Guide customers on how to enhance their quality and compliance culture through the use of Veeva’s Quality suite to drive risk analysis, quality metrics, continuous improvement and audit/inspection readiness
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Quality across an organization globally
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the Professional Services organization
- Represent Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the quality domain
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for quality software solutions
- Proven expertise in quality and compliance, quality management systems, document control, and global change management
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Quality solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Nice to Have:
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, QUMAS, MasterControl, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, etc.
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- RAC and/or ASW Certification
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top