Senior Consultant (Vault CTMS)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data and content are managed? Veeva’s Vault Clinical suite is the industry’s first and only cloud platform that combines CTMS, eTMF and Study Start Up to unify clinical operations, accelerate trial execution, and deliver real-time across trial visibility.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have an extensive background in CTMS and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with Vault CTMS.
As a key member of the Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and clinical needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our CTMS cloud-based solution for managing clinical information and content across the enterprise.
- Supporting the customer as a CTMS subject matter expert related to industry best practices, Vault configuration and user friendly application interaction.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution, while building internal Veeva implementation best practices.
- Being the customer advocate, working closely with the CTMS Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future, providing customer feedback into the CTMS product.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within the U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trial and content management needs in Vault CTMS
- Oversee and coordinate the initial build of the Vault CTMS, ensuring that all modules including Study Management, Site Management, Study/Country/Site Milestones and Metrics, and Monitoring Visit Reports are configured for maximum efficiency
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying the Vault CTMS across an organization globally
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, including project status tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ direct experience working with clinical software solutions in clinical operations and/or trial management.
- 3+ years’ direct experience working in CTMS and/or implementing CTMS applications
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, CRO, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection.
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, project manager, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for clinical systems
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Clinical solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, BioClinica CTMS, Parexel IMPACT, Medidata CTMS, Oracle Siebel CTMS or other CTMS technologies
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; NC; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top