Senior Consultant (Regulatory – Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how regulatory information, content, and product registration data are managed in Life Sciences? Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities on a single cloud-based platform.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have deep regulatory expertise and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their regulatory information, submission content and archives in the cloud.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within the U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support regulatory affairs and regulatory operations content and regulatory information management needs in the form of the Vault RIM suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault SubmissionsArchive)
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault RIM across an organization globally
- Content management/registration data solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory domain with demonstrated deep understanding of global regulatory requirements, compliance considerations and processes for submission planning, submission content management and/or registration tracking
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for systems or functions such as: Registration Tracking, eSubmissions, eCTD, XEVMPD, IDMP, Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a RIM solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Back to top