Senior Consultant (R&D Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how regulated content is managed in Life Sciences? Veeva Vault is the industry’s only cloud-based enterprise content management (ECM) platform with business-specific applications for Regulatory, Clinical, and Quality.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have deep enterprise content management expertise and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their regulated content in the cloud.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and global content management needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulated and GxP content across the enterprise.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within the U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of business-specific applications built on the Vault Platform
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault and enterprise content management platform across an organization globally
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory, clinical, or quality domains with demonstrated deep understanding of global ECM requirements, compliance considerations and processes
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for systems or functions such as: Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement an ECM solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, other related systems
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Back to top