Senior Consultant (R&D Vault)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is the global leader in providing SaaS based solutions to the Life Sciences industry. Veeva is currently looking for Consultants to start building their South Korea Services business.
You will be part of a young, exciting company that is growing rapidly in Asia Pacific. You will be working with the professional services team for functional and technical implementation of a highly innovative solution on the market-leading SaaS platform based on salesforce.com.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most experienced professionals in the industry. Your contributions will be valuable as the company focuses on growing market share in Asia Pacific, both in building our services business and helping drive innovations around Commercial Effectiveness.
What does Veeva offer its employees?
● An exciting start up culture, particularly in the newly established Asia Pacific business.
● A flexible work environment, allowing you to work from multiple locations.
● Extensive international travel opportunities as we have clients all over Asia Pacific.
● Fantastic opportunities to accelerate your career as we continue our exponential growth.
Autonomy and exposure to exciting work. At Veeva we don’t hand hold, we trust the people we hire and provide them with opportunities to demonstrate expertise.
As a member of the Veeva Professional Services team, the Sr. Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customer’s business needs, translating business requirements into solution design and configurations, and leading implementations of Veeva Vault.
- Content management solution design and configuration.
- System configuration and prototyping.
- Solution design development and documentation.
- Project planning and management.
- This position is primarily project oriented, including Functional Design and Technical Implementation of Veeva’s software solutions for some of the worlds most respected life sciences companies. Think of a well know life sciences company and chances are we work with them.
- Work with key stakeholders to translate complex business and customer requirements into functional and technical solutions.
- Along with your team you will liaise with business leaders to document customer system requirements.
- Configure Veeva’s solution offerings to meet the requirements of Pharmaceutical companies
- Technical skills or education are required
- Ability to interact with client teams and business personnel
- 5+ years direct experience working with content management in quality or regulatory applications
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects as a project manager
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and/or stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing content management configurations, integrations and customizations.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- 4 year degree required
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Candidate must be based in Seoul and have the legal right to work
Nice to Have
- Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Direct experience with Veeva Vault or other regulated content management systems such as OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, etc.
- Saas/Cloud experience
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top