Senior Consultant - QualityOne
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Vault Platform is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to be part of the initial team, support customers both inside and outside of life sciences. As a member of our Vault Platform consulting team, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customer’s business needs, translating business requirements into solution design and configurations, and assisting with technical project management.
- Content and data management solution design and configuration
- System configuration and prototyping
- Solution design development and documentation
- Project planning and management
- 5+ years direct experience working with content or systems management
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects as a project manager or senior consultant; working as a consultant or through a solutions integrated partner
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and/or stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing content management configurations, integrations and customizations
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Understanding of system management life-cycle principles
- Understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- 4 year degree required
- Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Direct experience with regulated content management systems such as OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, etc.
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Back to top