Senior Consultant (Data Management)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
As a Senior Consultant, you will lead the assessment, planning, and implementation of solutions on the Veeva Network platform. Senior Consultants engage in the Solution Architect (90%) and Project Manager (10%) roles. You will lead workshops, get hands-on with design and construction, manage quality, handle escalations, and be accountable for the success of the project. You will also make contributions as a thought leader and trusted adviser.
- Team leader for Veeva services delivery projects
- Responsible for high quality solution design and delivery, and oversight of junior project team members
- Typical activities include project planning, enterprise architecture, solution analysis and design, configuration, process analysis, project coordination and management, client account leadership, and sales support
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Gain subject matter expertise on the full suite of Veeva solutions
- Active participation in global community of peers for implementation support and development of new best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead diverse teams of colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- 5-10 years of experience data management solution delivery
- 2-5 years in a leadership role in consulting or professional services
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship, and/or system integration patterns
- Hands-on experience with master data management, system integration, and/or data management process analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years of experience with implementation of Customer Master, Product Master, Payer Master, and/or Consumer Master solutions
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise architecture and system integration design
- Experience with Veeva solutions and/or Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top