Senior Consultant (CRM) - Transformation Consulting
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here....
The Senior Consultant, Multichannel will shape the multichannel approach for Pharma and Medical Device organizations through Veeva multichannel transformation consulting projects. This candidate will foster innovation and continuous improvement across organizations by challenging the status quo, creating awareness on industry trends and competitive landscape. The candidate will work with Customers and their agency partners to implement the brand experience on the Veeva CRM and Vault platforms. The candidate may also be engaged in non-multichannel work, focusing on other business process consulting initiatives.
The candidate will focus on assessing current business processes and recommending new processes to support a successful multichannel program in addition to recommendations for technical solutions from the Veeva cloud suite. Knowledge and experience with eDetailing and digital marketing lifecycle processes are required. This role is not responsible for content development, but will provide guidance on content architecture.
The candidate must be able to balance multiple projects concurrently. Key aspects of this role are creativity, innovation, and drive. Candidate must have the ability to travel domestically and abroad as required.
Ideal candidate locations for this remote eastern united states role are: NY, NJ, PA, IL, MD, VA, MA.
- Develop digital and multi-channel marketing approach for Veeva multichannel clients including project management of the project team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Develop requirements to ensure that digital marketing vision and recommendation translate to (and leverage) Veeva products and services.
- Lead client assessment portion of transformation engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide process development and solution development to support new multichannel activities
- Provide ongoing process and operational guidance to support new multichannel activities and existing client relationships
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Strong understanding of information architecture for digital media
- Experience with developing large scale approach for multichannel solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- 5-7 years of life science industry experience (Sales or Marketing related functional experience preferred)
- Should have more than one year of hands on experience with global sales and marketing effectiveness software solutions including CLM (closed loop marketing) for the life science industry
- 2-3 years of experience with eDetailing, digital marketing, and closed loop marketing programs
- Core management consulting skills including:
- Workshop facilitation
- Client interviews / focus groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience partnering with advertising/marketing agencies a plus Ability to engage with multiple Customer programs at same time (on part-time basis)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Back to top