Senior Consultant (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here ….
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems, you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organizations. The selected candidate will assist in the on-time, high quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations. The ability to travel domestically and abroad is required.
- This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, 30% technical (drawing on technical and/or product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Veeva applications)
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- 5+ Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for life sciences as a project manager
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for data and system integration
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Product Experience: Should have more than 1 year of hands on experience with one or more Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, Veeva Vault, or Veeva Network.
- Experience working with a pharma or medical devices is a plus
- Product Experience: Experience with MDM, eTMF, and/or Salesforce.com
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top