Senior Consultant (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems CRM product, you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organizations. The selected candidate will assist in the on-time, high quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations built on the salesforce.com platform. The ability to travel domestically and abroad is required.
Ideally located in France, Germany, Spain or UK but other locations may be considered.
- This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, 30% technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the salesforce.com platform and Veeva applications)
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Fluent in English
- More than 1 year of hands on experience with one or more Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
- Experience working with a pharma or medical devices is a plus
- Additional European language
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top