Senior Consultant (CRM)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems CRM product, you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organisations. The selected candidate will assist in the on-time, high quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations built on the salesforce.com platform. The ability to travel domestically and abroad is required.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Italian and English and will be located in Italy.
- Project management (20% time), monitoring and tracking project status, budget and milestones
- Functional analysis (50% time), analysing business process, documenting customer requirements and designing functional and technical solutions
- Technical analysis and advanced configuration (30%) of salesforce.com platform and Veeva application
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Demonstrated years of Consulting Experience (ideally in Technology company)
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred SFDC / Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with MS Office package
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Interest in technology and innovations
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Experience in Multichannel Marketing
- Additional European language
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top