Senior Consultant (Clinical – Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data and content are managed? Veeva’s Vault Clinical suite is the industry’s first and only cloud platform that combines CTMS, eTMF and study startup to unify clinical operations, accelerate trial execution, and deliver real-time visibility.
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Consultants who have deep clinical expertise and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with our Clinical suite of applications (Vault CTMS, Vault eTMF, Vault Study Startup, Vault Investigator Portal).
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ challenges and clinical needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing clinical information and content across the enterprise.
- Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the designed solution.
- Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within the U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trial and content management needs in the form of the Vault Clinical suite (Vault CTMS, Vault eTMF, Vault Study Startup, Vault Investigator Portal)
- Define strategies and implementation program(s) for deploying the Vault Clinical suite across an organization globally
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 10+ years’ direct experience working with clinical software solutions in clinical operations, TMF operations, and/or trial management.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection.
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for clinical systems
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Clinical solution
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, ePharmaSolutions, WingSpan, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, BioClinica CTMS, Parexel IMPACT, Medidata CTMS, GoBalto, other clinical technologies
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Experience in services delivery management
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top