Security Researcher (Red Team)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As the Security Researcher (Red Team), you will focus on identifying advanced security vulnerabilities in Veeva products and infrastructure, through code review, research cutting edge infiltration and exfiltration methodologies and developing breach scenarios. We frequently work with other teams at Veeva, and look externally to partner with unique and innovative security companies.
- Assess Veeva’s readiness and responsiveness to security vulnerabilities by identifying innovative infiltration and exfiltration techniques
- Provide guidance on security trends and new types of vulnerabilities to Engineering and Operations
- Develop and lead vulnerability reports to closure, develop summary and dashboard reports, and coordinate identification and resolution of issues with partners and management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the information security industry (or service in a relevant technology function)
- Understanding of the TCP/IP Stack, Web-Application Architecture, Encryption fundamentals & OWASP Top 10
- Experience with Python/Perl or another scripting languages for automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to give training and communicate vulnerabilities to developers/managers
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Able to multi-task and deliver consistently on deadlines
- Able to take ownership and set direction in gray areas
- A burning desire to grow in both engineering and security expertise
- Experience in web application assessment tools such as Burp Proxy, Metasploit, Nessus, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Web-Application & Network penetration testing
- Experience in research and development in the security field is desired
- OSCP certification
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top