Sales Development Rep
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
SDR is responsible for generating demand and revenue through business development and telesales sales efforts for the U.S. market. You will enhance your communication and negotiation skills, increase industry knowledge and drive your own success. You will develop a well-defined career path in sales employees to move from business development, to inside sales, and ultimately direct sales.
- Contact prospective customers to develop business relationships. Identify and qualify inbound and outbound generated leads
- Learn the full range of products and services and identify how these align to customer needs
- Communicate product knowledge and expertise to customers. Identify customer needs and recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- Sell a defined set of products & services. Manage and track all sales activity
- Promote and remain up to date on software industry, new products, technology and service offerings
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- BA/BS degree; all degrees welcome
- Excellent presentation, listening skills, and communications skills
- Professional; goal-oriented; competitive; proactive
- Proven track record in sales or business development
- Strong work ethic and the ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Proficient in software sales or sales to Life Sciences Industry
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing sales in a fast-paced, dynamic enterprise software application environment
- 3+ years of experience in software sales/Business Development
- Experience with salesforce a plus
- Experience selling cloud applications
- Experience with BioPharma Insights
- Experience in/with life sciences
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top