Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.” We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
A customer-facing individual who provides technical expertise covering CRM solutions to support qualified sales opportunities. Working under supervision, this person analyzes and offers advice on the best software application approaches to address customer needs, especially in life science. This person is expected to perform the required activities to support a sales engagement from the initial meeting or demonstration through to technical closure.
- Partner with sales account managers to establish strategy for sales, technical direction, and lead generation.
- Match Veeva’s solutions to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Deliver technical sales presentations to prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veeva’s solutions.
- Lead the design and implementation of POCs. Do whatever it takes to create satisfied customers.
- Provide training and technical support to Veeva’s customers/prospects as well as channel and marketing partners.
- Funnel feature requests and product ideas into product management. Assist product management prioritize features for the company’s product roadmap.
- At least 3 years of proven experiences in customer-facing positions in a professional services firm, or services arm of a software solutions company servicing major Enterprise customers.
- At least 5 years of relevant IT experiences.
- Understanding of modern IT production data center and application hosting operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle pressure gracefully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- BS/MS in engineering/science (Computer Science preferred) from top universities.
- Experiences in SaaS and/or CRM is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com platform is desirable.
- Knowledge in large relational database, Java, and web application development is a plus.
- Knowledge of life sciences industry in China is a plus.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top