R&D Services Engagement Manager (SMB)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting our Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva R&D Product Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase to establish the right strategy for implementation success for small to mid-sized Vault implementations. The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
Utilizing their own regulated content management experience and Veeva product knowledge they will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project charter; including staffing, timeframes, and associated costs. Delivery of Proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) are a key deliverable from the SEM, along with potential implementation partner recommendation and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.Responsibilities:
- Align closely with sales teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to delivery
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success
- Provide awareness and alignment with partner ecosystem
- Position support, training and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Travel estimate: Less than 25%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Content management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution experience, preferably within the clinical, quality, or submissions space
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top