Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is looking for a QA manager for a new product line. You will be a strong technical leader who has managed functional and Automation teams. The manager will need to be customer focused, obsessed with improving product quality. The manager must be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and contributes towards building the QA organization.
- Manage a team of functional and Automation engineers
- Develop and build a solid automation/functional QA strategy for delivering highest quality product releases
- Provide clear and concise quality assessments of tested product areas synthesized from full data sets of test results
- Work with Product management organization and Development organization
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- Provide technical direction to testing team members to adhere to automation standards
- Ability to hire and grow talented, pragmatic QA functional and Automation engineers
- 8+ years relevant work experience, including 2+ years as a manager
- Demonstrated multi-year experience in developing automation using Java, Selenium, TestNg
- Experience in developing quality automation framework and infrastructure
- Experience working on mobile and web based products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in python or other scripting language
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top