QA Engineer (Network)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We’re looking for a high energy, passionate individual to be part of a team that delivers enterprise SaaS applications for the Pharma Life Sciences industry. If you have a passion for quality and is someone who likes to figure out how things work then Veeva has an opportunity for you! This is a great chance to be involved in releasing a high quality product built from scratch. You will take pride and ownership of key parts of the software and certify its quality and correctness before delivery to the customer.
- Lead in testing automation efforts for the Veeva Network product stack; Define and choose automation frameworks and implement a testing strategy that is repeatable, reusable and flexible.
- Work with build and release engineers to run automation as part of builds and deployments processes
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility and data quality
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- 3+ years of QA/Development experience
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Working experience with databases such as Oracle, Mysql, MSSql or other
- Creative & ambitious person with a passion for excellence
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building/relationship management and facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience in SaaS based Enterprise Software
- Experience with automated testing tools/frameworks such as Selenium and TestNG/JUnit
- Experience in Java, Python, Ruby or other object oriented programming language
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Greenhopper is an advantage
- Pharma life sciences industry experience
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top