QA Engineer (CRM)
At 1,900 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.ive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
We’re looking for a high energy, passionate individual to be part of a team. This is a mid-level, hands-on position for delivering a high quality SaaS CRM product for the Pharma Life Sciences industry. If you have a passion for quality and are someone who likes to figure out how things work, then Veeva has an opportunity for you! You will take pride and ownership of key parts of the software and certify its quality and correctness before delivery to the customer. To qualify you need a great attitude and ability to work in context of agile software development.
- Ensure that all feature deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility and data quality
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- 3+ years of QA/Development experience
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Must be able to quickly learn Salesforce.com administration/configuration tools
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Creative & ambitious person with a passion for excellence
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building/relationship management and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience with mobile applications on laptop, iPad, Android and/or Blackberry a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or Force.com a plus
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and/or Pharma industry sales/marketing practices a plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top