QA Engineer (CRM)
At 2,000 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product. As part of Veeva CRM Multi Channel software QA team, you will be given an opportunity to test a high quality product that was built from scratch. We are a fast-paced team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy.
- Design and implement test strategies
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Build effective test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Participate and contribute in product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system
- Configure and Maintain test environments
- 1 to 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- BS in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Familiarity with database and SQL development
- Familiarity with Java, Python, or other object oriented programming language
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality product in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Working with highly-available, software-as-a-service platforms
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top