Project Manager, Data Solutions
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
The Project Manager of Veeva OpenData solutions is responsible for managing Client data projects and plays 2 key roles: client data analysis and project management. You will be producing deliverables throughout the full lifecycle delivery of Veeva OpenData to Life Sciences clients. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high quality solutions to drive Customer success. The ability to travel in Europe is required.
Data Analyst (50%):
- Work on Data Quality Assessment projects
- Perform data analysis on Client data files (formatting, audit, cleaning, reporting on identified data issues)
- Configure Veeva Master Data Management platform (Network MDM) to perform data matching between Client data sources and Veeva OpenData customer data (MDM environment set-up, data mapping, matching rules configuration and fine tuning)
- Work with Data Stewardship (DS) team to plan quality audits on unresolved matches
- Work with Country Product Manager to identify gap areas to be covered
Project Management (50%):
- Lead the Veeva OpenData projects.
- Define project plan and deliverables. Responsible for high quality project deliverables
- Coordinate resources allocation with Veeva teams (Country Product managers, DS team, Professional Services) and Client teams
- Assist Professional Services team for Network MDM application implementation.
- Ensure deliverables with quality, within budget and on time.
Establish high customer satisfaction and maintain solid customer relationship, responsible for OpenData and Services contract renewal together with Account Executive Team
- Experience in enterprise software solutions or data solutions
- Experience in leading implementation projects as a project manager
- Strong presentation skills and written / verbal communication skills in English
- Working experience with ETL systems and/or data files manipulation (formatting, cleaning, matching…)
- Working experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MS-SQL or other
- JSON, XML, SQL query knowledge
- Customer-oriented way of working
- Self-driven, innovative, quick learner
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
Nice to Have:
- Experiences in Pharma CRM/SFA projects
- Experiences in Pharma MDM (Master Data Management) projects
- Knowledge and applicable work experience with Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top