Programmer Analyst (Integrations)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Programmer Analyst (Integrations) is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying and supporting solutions that enable the integrations between various SaaS based business and infrastructure applications.
The Analyst must be able to communicate well with the rest of the IT group to understand user requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work directly with a SaaS based data integration platform, diagnose and resolve technical issues. You must be motivated, a self–starter, detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, and take ownership of work. You must thrive on working with complex problems and finding and creating simple solutions that address business needs.Responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and understand the data structures and metadata of various SaaS applications
- Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for integration.
- Leverage standards based APIs for communicating between SaaS applications
- Write complex SQL queries against various data and application sources, including complex sub queries and nested queries to prepare data for integration
- Review and understand data integration requirements and create prototypes
- Assist in troubleshooting difficult technical issues
- Work in an agile manner; be flexible to changing priorities
- Communicate with the rest of the IT groups regarding status, technical issues and provide creative solutions
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture
- Strong Data Integration Experience
- Hands on experience developing interfaces to SOAP, REST API based environments
- LAMP Stack (Linux, MYSQL, PHP) experience
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top