Program Manager, Veeva Advertising Agency Program – India Subcontinent
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Veeva is looking for a high energy, ambitious individual to support and grow our Agency Program throughout South Asia. This person should be an expert in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry so that they can transition easily into becoming an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional content for Veeva’s commercial product suite.
The role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with agency partners and also project management when brought on to assist with customer-facing project work being developed by their agency accounts.
This person will work with agency partners utilizing Veeva CLM, Approved Email, Engage, CoBrowse, and all future agency-facing products on the following tasks:
- Identifying appropriate partner agencies, new business calls
- Supporting and educating partners (administration, training and partner set-up)
- Setup and administering Veeva development environments
- Acting as primary point of contact for strategic and product support
- Liaising across internal disciplines, including Sales, Services, Support, and Product
- Educating customers on the value of the Agency Program and best practices for working with agencies
- Mitigating account escalations when they occur, either from the agency or from the customer involving a partner agency
- Engaging agency partners to create innovative demonstrations showcasing the full capabilities of Veeva’s commercial products as needed
- Manage relationships with agency partners in support of Veeva’s commercial suite of cloud-based products
- Support the process for qualifying, on-boarding, and training new agency partners
- Act as single point of contact for designated partners in the area of strategic and training support
- Setup and administer Veeva development environments, including the Veeva Environment Manager
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across customer teams (e.g., IT/Operations/Marketing)
- Work with internal Veeva teams and select partners to create innovative demonstrations that will showcase the full capabilities of Veeva’s commercial products as needed for South Asia
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations when required
- Educate and enable partners to evangelize and promote Veeva products with our shared customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com system administration
- Ability to understand technical documentation and implementation
- Experience in account or project management at a healthcare advertising agency OR experience working in CLM partner relationships for competitive CLM platforms
- Experience working on iPad projects
- Experience working in India
- Experience fostering close relationships with customers AND internal development teams
- Proven experience working independently
- Experience working in high pressure environments
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Fluent conversing and writing in English
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Experience working with other CRM and content management systems
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top