Program Manager, Veeva Advertising Agency Program
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life science customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Yes? Then start your best career move here.
Veeva is looking for a high energy, ambitious individual to further our European Advertising Agency Partner Program. This person should have experience in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry. Enabling the transition into becoming an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional content, for Veeva’s commercial product suite.
The role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with agency partners and project management. You will be brought on to assist with customer-facing project work, that is being developed by their agency accounts.
You will be working with agency partners utilising Veeva CLM, Approved Email, PromoMats, Engage, and all future agency-facing products on the following tasks:
- Identifying appropriate partner agencies, new business calls
- Supporting and educating partners (training and partner set-up)
- Setup and administering Veeva development environments
- Acting as primary point of contact for strategic and product support
- Liaising across internal disciplines, including sales, services, support, and product
- Educating customers on the value of the Partner Program
- Mitigating account escalations when they occur
- Engaging agency partners to create innovative demonstrations showcasing the full capabilities of Veeva’s commercial products
- Manage relationships with agency partners in support of Veeva’s commercial suite of cloud-based products
- Support the process for qualifying, on-boarding, and training new agency partners
- Act as single point of contact for designated partners in the area of strategic and training support
- Contribute to evolution and vision of Partner Program based on market needs and company direction
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across customer teams
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations when required
- Educate and enable partners to evangelize and promote Veeva products with our shared customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in account or project management at a healthcare advertising agency
- Experience working on iPad projects
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com
- Proven experience working independently
- Experience working in high pressure environments
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Fluency in English / Additional European languages beneficial
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top