Program Manager, Generation Veeva
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a Program Manager to drive the recruiting and professional development programs for new college graduates at Veeva. This role is critical to driving a continuous stream of talented, emerging consultants and engineers to Veeva as they build their careers.
● Responsible for developing program materials and educating the external university community on Veeva's product, services, and programs
● Responsible for program management of Veeva’s new grad professional development programs
● Focused on year round sourcing and relationship building
● Conducts regular research and provides input used to iterate recruiting strategy
● Engages Veevans when appropriate to enhance candidate experience
● Develops program materials to be leveraged across programs; includes developing marketing/social media content for Generation Veeva
● Manage inquiries regarding intern/new grad opportunities at Veeva
● Experience producing digital marketing content
● Strong project management experience
● Ability to travel to college universities
● Ability to demo Veeva’s applications
● Strong presentation skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
● Experience recruiting college students for a cloud technology company
● Technical experience or background
● Experience configuring cloud software applications
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top