Product Support Specialist (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is the leader in cloud-based business solutions for the global life sciences industry and is looking for an energetic Software Product Support Specialist for Vault. Vault is Veeva’s cloud-based, life sciences content management product. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for issue identification, troubleshooting and resolution. In addition you will work closely with internal teams (Support and Product Management, QA, Engineering, Sales, Services) as well as our customers to ensure success. This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of a quickly growing team. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
Our Veeva Vault team is developing an innovative cloud-based Regulated Content Management product suite that will transform the way life sciences companies manage their critical documents and other digital assets.
The position requires individuals, who are focused on delivering high quality service, are confident in their skills and are looking for a new challenge.
Be prepared to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and to discuss the experiences you have had where you were called upon to be highly organized and detail oriented, and to juggle a multitude of projects at one time.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who is an excellent communicator with proven organizational and administrative skills. The ideal candidate will be customer focused and web savvy with the ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- Troubleshoot internal and customer issues with the software.
- Provide high-quality assistance for customer system administrators as well as internal teams.
- Work closely with the Product Support Manager and Development teams to provide customer feedback.
- Continuously develop the Knowledge Base for use internally.
- Leverage online support community and other channels to effectively share knowledge and encourage community participation in solving problems.
- Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner. Use of multi-tasking and prioritization skills will be essential.
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with Customers
- Previous technology / admin / software / level 2 support related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experiences
- Strong communication skills: both written & verbal
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional approach, exceptional customer service is essential
- Knowledge document management systems
- Detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- HTML/XML/CSS experience
- REST API experience
- Other European languages
- Previous experience in the life sciences industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Jira
Back to top