Product Support Engineer (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
We are looking for an energetic Product Support Engineer for our Veeva Vault. Vault is Veeva’s new, cloud-based, life sciences content management product. As a Product Support Engineer, you will be responsible for issue identification, troubleshooting and resolution. In addition you will work closely with internal teams (Product Management, QA, Engineering, Sales, and Services) as well as our customers to ensure success. This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of a small, quickly growing team. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
- Troubleshoot internal and customer reported product issues.
- Provide high-quality assistance for customer system administrators as well as internal teams.
- Work closely with the Product Support Manager and Development teams to provide customer feedback.
- Continuously develop the Knowledge Base for use internally.
- Leverage online support community and other channels to effectively share knowledge and encourage community participation in solving problems.
- Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner. Use of multi-tasking and prioritization skills will be essential.
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experiences.
- 2+ years working experience in IT industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese or English.
- Previous technology / admin / software / level 2 support related work experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Professional approach, exceptional customer service is essential.
- Detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Previous work experience in support roles working closely with engineering teams.
- Prior CRM / Content management experience.
- Previous experience in the life sciences industry.
- Understanding of Java, SQL, HTML, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST API.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Jira.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top