Product Support Engineer (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer in Dalian, China, to join our busy Product Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is already being recognized as a market leader in the Pharma CRM space. As a member of the Product Support team you will be charged with providing Tier 3 support to our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. You will work closely with Development and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues. The successful candidate will need to work hard, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking. Your contributions will be critical as the company continues to rapidly increase market share in Asia.
- Support Asia Veeva CRM customers via phone and email.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose internal and customer reported product issues.
- Create and maintain knowledgebase documents.
- Work closely with product management team to provide customer feedback and assist in product direction.
- Provide high quality assistance to various internal teams.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experiences.
- 2+ years working experience in IT industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese or English.
- Excellent Customer interaction skills.
- Knowledge of/Experience with relational databases, Java, xml/html, SOAP, REST API, Salesforce.com Platform, Apex.
- Previous work experience in support roles working closely with engineering teams.
- Prior CRM experience.
- Previous experience in the life sciences industry.
- Experience supporting users on mobile platforms (iPad, BlackBerry, iphone etc.).
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top