Product Support Engineer
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer in Columbus, Ohio, to join our busy Product Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the Pharma CRM space. As a member of the Product Support team you will be charged with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. You will work closely with Development and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues. The successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
- Provide global support covering all issues related to Veeva Network.
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Interface with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Attend daily meetings and provide status updates
A self-motivated, self-described techy, eager to learn new software. We look at any and all prior experience, even unofficial. Have you designed a personal website? Build a mobile App for a friend’s company? Tell us about it! And any of the below:
- Salesforce.com administration / development
- Knowledge of SQL database / ability to write queries.
- Experience building / working with Mobile Apps, iOS or Windows
- Ability to diagnose and use industry standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectations
- Experience working with CRM Software
- Experience working with Customer Master Software
- The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment
- Experience in a Software Support role
- Experience working in small team/start up environment
- Experience working with development or in a DevOps role.
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- Exposure to Object oriented programming, basic web programming concepts.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top