Product Marketing Manager
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Product Marketing Managers at Veeva own the product messaging and value proposition for product lines. The Product Marketing Manager will become an industry thought leader while working with the Veeva sales team to win new business and publicize customer success. This position reports to Marketing Director.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing both qualitative and quantitative content to support the product value proposition across customer roles and industry segments. Additionally, you will collaborate with product management, sales and customer success to deeply understand customer needs.
You will support product line promotion through the development of go-to-market plans and sales enablement programs and tools. And this job role supports not only MNCs customers, but also domestic pharmaceutical customers.
- Own product messaging to be used across all channels for all commercial cloud
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as case studies, whitepaper, blogs, thought leadership and competitive analysis
- Drive tailored messages to specific audiences in different campaigns
- Build product awareness and promote customer success and wins through PR, article placements, social media (Wechat) and customer marketing programs
- Seek and secure regular thought leadership opportunities with reputable industry publications and news portals to increase credibility of Veeva in the Commercial, Medical and R&D divisions
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments, such as domestic pharmaceuticals
- Collaborate with field marketing to support key marketing events
- Experience with life sciences or product marketing for enterprise B2B software company
- Good written and oral English ability
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong desire to extend Veeva’s market leadership globally
- Inspired by working on something new, challenging and innovative
- Business travel is required
Nice to Have
- Written experience in content building for enterprise software product or life science industry
- Social media skills
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top