Product Marketing Manager
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Product Marketing Managers own the product messaging and value proposition for a product line. They are industry thought leaders and work with the Veeva sales team to win new business and publicize customer success. This position reports to the Head of Product Marketing for a Veeva product line.
You will be responsible for developing both qualitative and quantitative content to support the product value proposition across customer roles and industry segments. Additionally, you will collaborate with product strategy, product management, sales and professional services to deeply understand customer needs.
- Craft product line messaging and value propositions
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements and social media
- Develop go-to-market plans, sales enablement programs and tools to support product line revenues
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as case studies and competitive materials
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong desire to extend Veeva’s market leadership globally
Nice to Have
- Experience with life sciences or product marketing for a related product
- Product marketing experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
- MBA or advanced degree
Back to top