Product Manager, Veeva Align
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
This Product Management role will be responsible for the design and architecture of software features that will drastically improve the way Life Sciences companies approach the challenges behind which healthcare providers and organizations to focus on.
While there will be some customer-facing components of this role, the primary focus will be on internal software design and enterprise platform integrations.
● End to end enterprise software design; storyboarding, wireframes/mockups, business process flows, integration and architecture impact analysis
● Emphasis on project management with triaging challenges and ensuring features are released on time
● Presenting features and product roadmap to internal and external audiences
● Requirements gathering directly with customers
● Experience with enterprise software Product Management or Professional Services
● Product experience with highly scalable, cloud-based products or platforms
● Comfortable with data-heavy applications
● Understanding of relational databases and SQL syntax
● Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
● Comfortable with fast-paced environments
Nice to Have
● While this is not a software development role, a background in either software development, database administration or data analysis will be helpful as this role will be responsible for translating complex business requirements into software solutions that are dependent on large data volumes and enterprise platform integrations
● Fundamental understanding of Minimal Viable Product; knowing when to increase and decrease scope of a feature
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top