Product Manager, Vault RIM
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
If you have ever dreamed of being a product owner for a game-changing cloud-based product, read on. The Product Manager, Vault RIM, is a critical position responsible for understanding global life sciences regulatory compliance, with a focus on emerging IDMP guidelines. You will be responsible for honing the roadmap and defining the vision for all IDMP-compliance related features, and working closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated data capabilities to the life sciences industry.The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, in depth understanding of life sciences content management and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
Any location in the United States, Canada, or Europe is appropriate.
- Designing innovative product features based upon industry requirements for IDMP compliance, across the Vault Platform and the Vault Registrations application
- Authoring high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with customers, services, market owners and sales to understand business needs
- Interacting with engineering team to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Demonstrating product to internal audiences
- Providing support to areas of the organization including: QA, Development, Services
- Working knowledge of IDMP and/or xEVMPD, regulatory processes, data and content in the Life Sciences industry
- 3+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting or comparable role.
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top