Product Manager – Vault Platform
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you a true believer in Cloud Computing? Do you have a strong vision of what capabilities a cloud-based platform needs to provide to deliver great applications?
If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Vault platform team, and help us deliver an industry-leading platform for application development.
Veeva Vault is an innovative cloud-based Content Management product suite that is transforming the way Life Sciences companies manage their critical content that is regulated by the FDA. Think of a platform and applications that will do for Content Management what salesforce.com did for CRM.
Vault applications demand a rich set of platform functionality – elastic content storage, advanced search capabilities, multiple security layers, dynamically configurable metadata and business rules, real-time collaboration & workflow, analytics, built-in audit & compliance features, APIs for integration and extensibility, so on.
The ideal candidate blends platform experience and sensibilities with inbound product management skills, and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
- Designing innovative product features based upon industry requirements for the Vault Platform
- Authoring high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with engineering team to drive product feature implementation
- Building awareness of platform capabilities through best practice documents, blog articles, webinars, and other channels
- Demonstrating product to internal and external audiences
- Providing support to all areas of the organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- 3+ years in a software product management or comparable role creating product / solution requirements and designs
- Experience with and understanding of application development platforms
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision. You have to like the small company feeling
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Experience interacting with customers, development, consulting and sales teams
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Good design and user experience sensibilities
- BS in science, engineering, or business administration
- Experience with and understanding of content management platforms
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top