Product Manager - OpenData Email
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is seeking to hire a Product Manager to drive innovation with Veeva OpenData, delivering the best in class solution for Life Sciences’ data solutions specific to prescriber email data. As a Product Manager for the Veeva OpenData Email, you will be joining a team of A players and will be directly responsible for expanding our OpenData Email offering. The Veeva OpenData Email Product Manager will create content using our proprietary tools and support the sales team as necessary. The Product Manager will educate customers about CanSpam compliance, hard and soft bounced emails, and general email data management best practices.
In addition to managing the expansion of our email offering, you will play a key role as the product expert within our overall organization both working with our engineering team on product enhancements as well as acting as a primary point of contact for our sales, services and marketing organizations
The ideal candidate blends product management skills, an analytical mind with a passion for data and innovation.
- Driving strategic direction of the Veeva OpenData Email product
- Refine our content creation strategy using internal tools resources and processing.
- Designing an innovative Product approach based upon industry trends
- Increase the quantity of emails across Veeva OpenData while increasing data quality
- Interacting with Development Engineers to drive the ability for the data to render appropriately in Veeva’s OpenData database, Veeva CRM, and Veeva Network products.
- Communicating the OpenData Email product value to Internal and External customers
- Providing Support to all areas of the Organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Collaborative team skills to innovate with co-workers
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Writing skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- 3+ years hands-on product management experience
- Experience building and/or maintaining an email data asset for commercial purposes and resale preferred.
- Experience in or with commercial Email Service Providers, Email Delivery Management and Best Practices for Email readership and responses preferred
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Candidates local to Fort Washington, PA required
- BS in data science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent degree
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top