Product Manager, Integration
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Network is the newest addition to Veeva's commercial suite for life sciences. It is a complete, cloud-based customer master solution that is on the cutting edge of innovation. We’re disrupting the incumbent vendors by providing both Data as a Service (DaaS) and multi-tenant SaaS platform to store, explore, visualize and report on data. We are experiencing fantastic growth in US, EU, and APAC markets.
Are you a creative “product” person with a deep understanding of the technology used to build SaaS Application? Do you want to pair your technical ability with business decision making skills?
As a Product Manager in charge of Integration, you will conceive, design and launch features of the Veeva Network Integration Module. You will be the owner of all the product logic related integrating Network with other software solutions (core value of every MDM system).
By directly interacting with our customers and internal stakeholders you will define product direction and apply both design and technical skills.
You will work iteratively with our engineering team to build and test the solution and you will support the QA engineers to build and validate test cases to ensure we deliver a high quality solution that our customers love.
To be successful, you must be highly organized, independent, and motivated to understand and drive innovation within the life sciences industry.
- Product ownership of the Network Integration Module
- Lead design of new features in Veeva CRM and Network that will improve users’ experience and empower decision making based on better access to data
- Ownership of product’s API method set
- Authoring high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting daily with engineering team to drive product feature implementation
- Understanding technical challenges, making educated trade-offs with engineering team, prioritizing and planning features based on business value
- Demonstrating product to internal and external audiences
- Providing support to all areas of the organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- 3+ years in development, technical product management or consulting role creating product / solution requirements and designs related to integration of software solutions
- Experience with API technologies and SaaS integration best-practices
- Excellent Communication skills with ability to link with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that engineering team can understand and be an internal “voice of the customer”
- Ability to understand and explain implications of different implementation options and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth and timelines
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision. You have to like the small company feeling
- Experience interacting with customers, development, consulting and sales teams
- BS in science or engineering
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) and/or data marts and/or data warehouse and/or Product Information Management (PIM)
- Knowledge of Veeva Product Suite
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top