Product Manager - Healthcare Provider Application
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Join a small and fast-paced team at Veeva to help create a new product that lets healthcare providers collaborate with pharmaceutical companies in a fundamentally new way. As Product Manager for our new Healthcare Provider application, you will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire product life cycle strategy with clear goals, initiatives, and road maps
- Drive product release plans with detailed schedules, phases, milestones, and launch dates
- Define and prioritize product features with clear requirements, design specifications, and engineering guidelines
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas through market research with existing customers and non-customers
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
Ideal characteristics for this Product Manager role include:
- Aptitude - passion for products, empathy for customers, quick learner, self-starter, confident presenter, good writer
- Knowledge - Veeva CRM, Salesforce/Force platform, biopharma market, healthcare provider market
- Attitude - takes responsibility with no excuses, measures success by customer satisfaction and business goals, learns from mistakes and iterates quickly
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top